Shards of Ice
Everyone has their crap mod--Goo, Alassa, The Circle, The Darkest Day--and this is mine. The two quests really aren't all that bad. Not really. Well, not too much. If you install the Summon Cow spell restoration component, however, you should be ashamed of yourself. Really.
The mod contains separate components that can be installed independently of one another.
The Price of Friendship (From Iron Modder)
- Original Release Date: 19 September 2004
- Entered in the Iron Modder VI championship
- We all know friends aren't cheap. They'll take your time, your attention, your patience... and sometimes your money. But, that's what friends are for, right?
- SPOILERS: The quest begins in the Trademeet. You must have Imoen in your party (after Spellhold) and rest at the inn.
Some of my Best Friends Are Slimes (From Iron Modder)
- Original Release Date: 8 February 2004
- Entered in the Iron Modder II championship
- Not everyone despises a slimey person, right? We've all heard about some women always falling for the "bad boys." Such is the story of Kjobo Pansyflake. Found in her home in the Forest of Tethyr (AR2600), Kjobo lets you in on her somewhat questionable choice of lifestyle. While you may find her and her lifestyle somewhat odd, try to be nice and help her out. There's no need to be judgemental.
- SPOILERS: Kjobo Pansyflake is located in AR2600 (Forest of Tethyr) at coordinates 401.2785 Heinonny is located in AR1800 (North Forest) at coordinates 900.1032
You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?
- Originally part of the alpha release of Unfinished Business, it was quickly removed
- Restores the Summon Cow spell to BG2. When cast, a cow will fall from the sky and land on the target of the caster's choice.
- SPOILERS: The spell can be found in a new store. Talk to Lucy. She'll know.