cast.gif

spell.gif

walk:

walki.gif

zip with all bams

updated anim pack

Quarterstaff weapon overlay.

a map(well, a bmp of one anyway)

I'm hoping we can make a free/test game for Gemrb. Anyone interested in helping? I can do graphics but I don't have a clue about the more technical stuff.

Next I'm gonna work on the magic graphics for when they're casting.

Also, can someone point me to the bam with the letters/alphabet in BG2? And possibly some GPL/CC fonts to use?

EDIT: updated link, now has hair and contains 2 armour levels

Nice. What sort of creature is it supposed to be exactly? Mind if we steal it for Infinity Animations?

Also, can someone point me to the bam with the letters/alphabet in BG2? And possibly some GPL/CC fonts to use?
It is normal.bam I believe. As for free fonts, there should be plenty of them out there. Most Linux releases include a bunch of them, like the Sun/Java free fonts, TTF Ubuntu fonts, TTF FreeFonts (clones of Helvetica, Times and Courier), Ghostscript fonts (free clones of Adobe PostScript fonts) etc. Plus there's some free medieval/fantasy type of fonts out there - I guess it depends on what you want. For the game, probably the simplest you can find, else they're hard to read.
Nice. What sort of creature is it supposed to be exactly? Mind if we steal it for Infinity Animations?
It is normal.bam I believe. As for free fonts, there should be plenty of them out there. Most Linux releases include a bunch of them, like the Sun/Java free fonts, TTF Ubuntu fonts, TTF FreeFonts (clones of Helvetica, Times and Courier), Ghostscript fonts (free clones of Adobe PostScript fonts) etc. Plus there's some free medieval/fantasy type of fonts out there - I guess it depends on what you want. For the game, probably the simplest you can find, else they're hard to read.

It's a human mage. I forgot about the hair though :) It's colourable like all the PC avatars.

I'd hold off on adding it to IA for now. I'm planning on making all classes/armour levels, and weapon overlays etc. but I'd like to work out any kinks/problems before rendering them all out, it takes quite a while.

Nice, especially the faceplant attack. :)

There is more than one bam, since there's more than one font, so it depends on which you want to replace. Ideally we should just make gemrb be able to use ttf fonts directly.

Nice, especially the faceplant attack. ;)

There is more than one bam, since there's more than one font, so it depends on which you want to replace. Ideally we should just make gemrb be able to use ttf fonts directly.

Actually it's supposed to be a 1-handed backslash, but you've given me an idea there :laugh:

Yeah it would be better if I didn't have to make fonts - looking at it, I'm not sure I'd be able to make a replacement easily, I'd have to just do it in gimp, then if it needs to be resized or something..start again :)

Archived