• TNT Tweaks n Tricks
  • SubtleD_Spell_Tweaks
  • ZSTweaks  - Wiz, Cleric spell tweaks
  • Random Graion Tweaks - Component 10000 Bag of Spilling
  • Graion's Soundsets for (BG/SoD/BG2/IWD/EET)EE 2.6
  • Infinity Sounds

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, Morgoth said:

Seems fine for now. My suggestion, though, is to cut as much content as you can. It's better to have less stuff installed and have a stable playthrough, rather than experiencing everything but having to troubleshoot it.

Agreed.  I've been trying to seek out as much on compatibility issues as I can find regarding the bigger tweak and item mods and what does (and doesn't) intrude on someone else's coding.  Which is not easy with some of these older mods.  Wanting to use David's ToF mod (alongside his SCS) was the thing that started all this, so I am mostly trying to make sure everything folds in with those 2 for now.

2 minutes ago, argent77 said:

I'd suggest to install this mod later, preferably after Tweaks Anthology. Btw, v3.0 is outdated, latest version is v4.7.

Yea, I have 4.7, not sure why I had 3.0 up there.  Was an older list. 

Can I ask why it should be later in the install?  I assumed the things in it were more foundational type things with the base game.

1 minute ago, Brogan said:

Yea, I have 4.7, not sure why I had 3.0 up there.  Was an older list. 

Can I ask why it should be later in the install?  I assumed the things in it were more foundational type things with the base game.

Hidden Gameplay Options counts as a tweak mod since it patches UI files instead of overwriting them. Installing it after TA allows you to install subcomponents that are related to some options provided by Tweaks Anthology.

2 minutes ago, argent77 said:

Hidden Gameplay Options counts as a tweak mod since it patches UI files instead of overwriting them. Installing it after TA allows you to install subcomponents that are related to some options provided by Tweaks Anthology.

I see.  For that same reason (patching UI files), is it smart to put it after ToF and SCS as well?  I know ToF is still in beta, but most of the issues I see being reported there have to do with many components I know I will not be using.

And btw, there are many components, especially for the tweak and item mods, that I will not be installing and didn't list above.  Based a lot on which ones I see having issues on these forums.

2 minutes ago, jastey said:

Almateria's Restoration Project should be after UB, and I'd move UB up the list accordingly.

Will do.

And if I may ask, according to what, exactly?  Just trying to learn how some of this works. :)

10 minutes ago, jastey said:

ARP after UB is a recommendation from ARP's author.

Understood.  And UB's readme lists a few older (non-EE, I think?) mods it might have issues with.  Not sure if anything I had was similar, but the impression I was under had me keep UB relatively lower in that first group, though still above Quest Pack.  How much higher up should I move UB (and ARP), do you think?

41 minutes ago, Brogan said:

I see.  For that same reason (patching UI files), is it smart to put it after ToF and SCS as well?  I know ToF is still in beta, but most of the issues I see being reported there have to do with many components I know I will not be using.

Iirc it should work with SCS either way, but I'd suggest to install it after SCS just in case. I haven't heard about compatibility issues with ToF yet, so it probably works either way, too.

1 hour ago, Brogan said:

How much higher up should I move UB (and ARP), do you think?

This is more of a feeling combined with what I saw in mod lists over the years, but I would just put it before ARP in your above order.

Thanks for the kind words.